Friday, July 29, 2011

Sparkly nails

The anti-inflammatory seems to have helped with the chest pain...taking it from severe/moderate to mild to none. I feel much better. Still my heart has been pounding on and off , ans I'm sleeping on a few pillows.
I'm not really worrying about it all. So don't be mistaken. This week has turned out to be quite busy. Next week will be as well. I wouldn't have it any other way:)
Tonight I'm taking our youth...L n L..up to the "I am the Future" conference in Warner Robins.
I keep pondering. I registered to audition for the voice a while ago, but have not planned to go..because I have responsibilities here. If you make it to a certain level you have to go off for a few weeks. That's why. We will see.
I want another canoe trip, but I've got to wait and take that Thallium Stress test. I am also wanting to go on a date with God camping trip with my bird(robyn) and want to run some 5ks.
I bought some sparkly polish from Lain yesterday. I love it! Me n my t pot painted our nails:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment