Friday, July 15, 2011

I want a Lemon Tree!

I've been saying, " I want a lemon tree." I love homemade lemonade. Ain't nothin' betta!
I noticed on my FB that a classmate of mine has been blogging frequently. I nosed in and read her blog. She has overcome so much, and is sharing her experience with the world. She has always been beautiful and bubbly and not to forget a super smart girl. Follow along with me:)

Most of my family and close friends know I have Celiac Disease. I was diagnosed a few years back. Stress caused the disease to flair up. I would feel nauseated, hot, have a headache, feel extremely fatigued, vomit, and other things... I have struggled with adjusting to the diet change. I have gained aboug 40-50 lbs. They say folk with the disease tend to lose weight. I didn't...and there are a lot of others who gain as well.  Our bodies are like,"NOM NOM NOM vitamins".
I would eat gluten-free and then cheat and get sick. Then fuss and have my own pity parties about how it wasn't fair.(everybody does this...admit it) My faith in God has gotten me through. Now I have control. I have cut out gluten, and feel so much better. http://www.celiac.org

Reading my classmates blog has also helped me. I feel like...it's not so bad...look at her sharing and overcoming. I feel inspired.
So go and check it out for yourself. http://lionslemonade.blogspot.com
BE INSPIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment