Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Conversations in Tupperware

Yesterday, following my DR appt. I had to go to the Wally to get my medicine. 45min wait. So I bought stuff.

           I reminded myself that I needed some tupperware. I'm talking on the phone w/my husband and a lady comes down the aisle. I get off the phone...
        She starts talking to me, and for some reason lol I tell her I just came from the doc about my heart. She says she is 70 years old and had a heart attack at 40. She says she is feeling good. I am like,"WOW!" This lady looked about ten years younger to me.God really has a way doesn't He:) HOPE:)
I was thinking to myself...;)

 Last night was another night of couldn't go to sleep. I finally put four pillow under me and slept basically straight up. It helps me . I don't feel as much pressure there.

I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't scared, but I don't think I should waste my time worrying. Yes, I understand the seriousness...but I am not gonna waste away. I am gonna take action. Salad today healthier tomorrow. HA


Music has always had a special place in my heart;) SO I've decided to take action on the matter...much like http://lionslemonade.blogspot.com has...and share some musica:)

I've been listening to this cd: Group 1 Crew(Outta Space Love) Here's a double dose






1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog ; cute pictures ; good encouragment ; and reality. Love you. ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete