Monday, July 18, 2011

Perfect Example

Today of all days is the perfect example.
Lately I've been feeling tired and discouraged which doesn't mean I'm defeated.
This evening Robyn, Natalie, and I went swimming.Part of me n Robyn's Iron plan. We swam a few laps n it happened. I got sick.ATTACK. I marched to the woods n blachhh. I've been ignoring my shaky hands. I guess I'm flared up for another round. What I wonder is..how do some people with celiac not get as sick as me. After I puked...Natalie starts crying because she wants to swim. I am shaky right now and feel all kinds of stuff. I'm angry at the stupid disease and the devil. I cry a little wanting to feel sorry for myself.Then I'm mad again.
Robyn brought me home. I took a shower..scared to shut my eyes because I'm nauseated.
I'm laying in my bed now waiting out my enemy. Crying on and off.Fighting emotion. I'm going to keep being strong. I'm not giving up. God is with me.

5 comments:

  1. Good read, you are a great storyteller like your husband. Knowing more about whatt you have gives ne better knowledge of what to seek God for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on blogging! It helps more than you know! So proud of you! Xoxo, Lion

    ReplyDelete