Saturday, July 23, 2011

one heart

Yesterday, I came home feelig dizzy and all. I was bummed because I planned on jogging. I decided to attempt walking which turned into jogging...felt so good. While I jogged, I had no dizziness. Took a shower. I noticed my chest was hurting.dull n achy. Ugh.what is next. I go to bed thinking it will be gone in the morning.nope.Off, to work with my mom. One point in the day it got bad. I tried my best to relax. Pinching. Went to Beans n Strings tonight . I will post some pics. Chest starting hurting a little then backed off. Came home.showered.now at 1 in the morning. I'm still up. Couldn't sleep.took an aspirin. My chest hurts and I can't lay on my left.ugh.my whole arm tingles.which happens a lot, but this time my hand too. So here I am Wide awake. Attempting to relax. Pray for me PLEASE.

1 comment: