Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Another Dream Come True

  God is so good to me. He is the best! 
    It has been one of many dreams for me to be the first to take Robyn (my bff) on her first Disney World trip. Remember, He knows the desires of your heart. 
MAY 2014
It was a trip planned in a month's time. I knew I couldn't on my own afford to take my family and Robyn to Disney World. God provided:) I want to thanks those involved in making this dream come true. God used you. YAY! 

We rode Expedition Everest 3x's! WHOOHOO!!!!

We were so excited to get to see family on our visit. What a blessing;)

      We wanted to leave this year for Mozambique. You know how it is...when God shows you something...you automatically get all hasty and are rippin' and ready. LOL He so knows us. He's like, " Hey kid, I got this!" 
             There are a few things I'd like to do before we go. I know that part of that includes spending a whole lot of time with our family and friends. 
  I've been asked a few times...well a lot of times..." When are ya'll leavin'?" The answer is," When God get's us ready." He is preparing not only us, but our family and friends as well. Preparing for missionary life is like whoa mayn. 

         Wanna pray for us?
 Here are a few things that have to happen:  
1.House Sold. Truck paid off. and we have one other debt.=DEBT paid off.  
2. We need the means to go. We have our Non-Profit fund set aside and are raising and saving the money to go. Our current amt in account is around $4,000. What will it take? $17,000-$20,000 for the first 3months. Sounds like a lot. We are moving and it's 3 of us. Includes: Travel. Water. Tuition for mission school for the three of us. and some supplies we will have to purchase after arrival. After that, the amount needed will go down...
3.We want to be able to help provide for the people we are going to help as well.( wouldn't that be awesome) 

DON'T forget to pray for our families. It won't be easy for them to see us leave. 

He renews our passion constantly. He never lets us forget where we are headed. WHOA! I get so excited:) Oh how He loves us all!
   How can I be excited about leaving....He makes me brave:) 

Here is OUR WEBSITE .

God is my Strong Tower. I 've been running, and when I feel weak...I start to pray aloud. I look to Him...my Strong Tower...standing about my weakness..I run to Him:)

OH MY! I have to share this. God has put things on my heart to share...and I did the other night..and the next day during Josh teaching...Josh spoke the exact same things...WOW> God has us connected. How romantic:) hehe 
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment